Unity of Mankind Scouting Emblem Program
The Bahá'í Faith and scouting share similar principals that take active roles in promoting education, child protection, women and girls in leadership, cultural, racial and religious tolerance, fostering peer relationships and youth mentorship, sustainable development, and prevention against violence, drugs and crime.
Life-long learning is essential to human and spiritual development. Empowering children and youth to reach their full potential by including service-oriented programs in their development helps them shape their own character and discover their interests at crucial times in their lives. Our program requirements are:
Level 1: Grades K-3 for Daisy and Brownie Girl Scouts, Grades 1-4 for Tiger, Wolf, Bear Cub Scouts and Webelos Scouts
Office of Education and Schools
US Baha'i National Center
1233 Central St.
Evanston, IL 60201
“The purpose of religion as revealed from the heaven of God’s holy Will is to establish unity and concord amongst the peoples of the world; make it not the cause of dissension and strife.”— Bahá'u'lláh
- Baha’i House of Worship to host 7th annual choral concerts
- Composer Ludwig Tuman Receives International Award
- African-Americans accomplished in the arts were leaders among Baha’is
- Colorado youths accept challenge to lead
- Drawing on the inspiration of an ancestor
- Choir gives teachings a Caribbean lilt
- Building capacity benefits young people, those around them