Resources for your Internet presence
Want help in developing an Internet presence?
The Bahá’í National Center offers:
- Documents to guide local websites and individual initiative on the Web.
- Hosting and customizable templates for local websites. The focus is on helping Bahá’í communities in major metro areas develop solid websites.
- An online directory that provides every locality with a customizable one-page profile.
- A learning and sharing space for Bahá’ís involved professionally in Web and media disciplines.
Contact the Office of Communications at email@example.com for more information.
You now have a Bahá'í Online Services Account.
Please note! From this point forward you will use your Bahá'í Online Services password instead of your last name to log in to www.bahai.us. Your last name will no longer be valid as your password.
You now have access to Bahá'í Online Services:
- My Page your page in UnityWeb, the national Bahá'í membership database, where
you may review your personal membership record, update your contact information and other selected membership information, report a legal name change, or register your children as Bahá'ís.
- Online Contributions System (OCS), where you may make one-time or recurring contributions to Bahá'í Funds; make a pledge and review the status of your pledges; and view your
contribution history and receipts for previous contributions.
- eMembership2 is available to
officers of Local Spiritual Assemblies and registered Bahá'í groups.